Sunday, April 13, 2008

Tetris

The other day, I saw a woman playing tetris at a concert. Yes, yes, in our club; I was running up and down to the bar to get the drinks, and she was sitting on the stairs playing some sort of a game -- looked like tetris to me -- on her treo. Can you believe it? I almost tripped on her purse, too. She wasn't very old or anything, and I think she was there with her boyfriend or husband or whatever. And we had an awesome band that day, this Norwegian girl, she was rocking, and she had this really cute accent and pony tails. People were going crazy. And this woman was just sitting on the stairs for close to an hour; at the end I had to ask her to leave. Yeah, it just got to me, you know? The place was getting really crowded and there was this woman in the middle of it all bored out of her mind. I say, she shouldn't have come there in the first place, but if she was already there, she should've just got over herself and tried to have a good time, you know? Makes sense to me!

No comments: