Saturday, February 2, 2008

Yellow eyes

I've been spending a lot of time in my car recently, and I noticed that my eyes have completely lost their greenish hue and are now convincingly yellow. Yes, yes, I agree with you, I am bound to cause an accident staring at myself in the mirror so much, but isn't it disturbing that my eyes should be of an unmistakable yellow coloring? Have you ever known anybody with yellow eyes? You know, I read in the newspaper today that blue-eyed people are all descended from a single person and that blue-eyeness is caused by a gene mutation. So, what do you think, should I check myself into a hospital and have them run some tests on me? I wouldn't be surprised if they found several funky genes squirting around my body. Sometimes I experience extremely strange sensations in the spot where my neck is connected to my skull, my nails are sensitive to light, and I'm almost positive that my heart is on the right side of my chest. What if my hair also turned yellow? Or my nails? Or my skin? I would die if something like that should ever happen.

No comments: