Thursday, August 21, 2008

Buckets

Yesterday I went to one of those Ace Hardware stores, the one on Market Street, across the street from Safeway, you know it, and there was a man there, an elderly man, older than me, for sure, and he was placing all these metal buckets in front of him on the ledge, over the stairs they have there. There must've been six or seven buckets in a row, all of them on this narrow ledge, above that staircase. They have a lot of other things hanging there, over that staircase, and I've always thought that it wasn't very safe for others, because, you know, there isn't a lot of space there, and people are always bumping into things, and imagine one of those things should fall down? So I don't know what this man was doing with the buckets, but there were a lot of them, six or seven, all in a row. They were these shiny metal buckets, with handles. I am not one to tell people what I think they should do, otherwise I could've said something, because I think it's very dangerous for people to be in that store, especially if you want to go down the stairs. But even if you don't, it just looked like a very bad idea to me.

No comments: